allowing to die造句
- it is beyond saving and must be allowed to die
- they argue that people should be allowed to die with dignity and decide when they want to die
- does everyone have the right to choose between being kept alive by heart and breathing machines, and being allowed to die with dignity
- as for surviving the ordeal, he had a simple explanation : " i was not allowed to die just yet, because my wings for being an angel were not quite ready .
- It's difficult to find allowing to die in a sentence. 用allowing to die造句挺难的