- Murexide is the product of the complex " in-situ " multistep reaction of alloxantin and gaseous ammonia.
- A dimeric derivative "'alloxantin "'can be prepared by partial reduction of alloxan with hydrogen sulfide.
- It may be prepared by heating alloxantin in ammonia gas to 100 癈, or by boiling uramil ( 5-aminobarbituric acid ) with mercury oxide.
- In this process alloxantin is dissolved in a large excess of boiling absolute alcohol, and dry ammonia gas is passed into the solution for about three hours.
- It's difficult to find alloxantin in a sentence. 用alloxantin造句挺难的