- Children are also trafficked to alluvial diamond mining areas for forced labor.
- Rich alluvial diamond deposits make Namibia a primary source for gem-quality diamonds.
- It ranks as the fourth-largest gem-quality diamond and the largest alluvial diamond ever discovered.
- Alluvial diamonds have been found, near the borner with the Central African Republic border.
- Since 1869, the various gravels along the Vaal River have been worked intensively for their content of high-grade alluvial diamonds.
- It's difficult to find alluvial diamond in a sentence. 用alluvial diamond造句挺难的
- In addition, the government suspended the issuance of all permits for diamond mining and placed a moratorium on alluvial diamond prospecting.
- Illegal trading in precious stones from Angola, Congo and Namibia, including alluvial diamonds found in river sands, is common in the region.
- She often accompanied him on river trips into the South American jungle, where they fished, shot wild pigs and prospected for alluvial diamonds.
- Alluvial diamonds, the lower-quality rough stones found in some river beds, fetch up to dlrs 200 a carat, more than most area people make in a year.
- During the first year of the war, the RUF took control of large swathes of territory in eastern and southern Sierra Leone, which were rich in alluvial diamonds.
- Africa's most troubled countries are united in another way as well : They are almost all fantastically rich in minerals, boasting combinations of alluvial diamonds, gold, tropical timber and oil.
- In the southwest part of the Central African Republic, alluvial gold is accompanied by small quantities of alluvial diamonds in streams which drain Cretaceous sandstone and conglomerates exposed further east.
- The uncut stone weighed, and at that time it was the largest alluvial diamond ever found, and the third largest diamond discovered in Africa, after the Cullinan Diamond and the Excelsior Diamond.
- Rough diamonds will have a distinctive shape depending on whether their source is a mine or from an alluvial environment such as a beach or river-alluvial diamonds have smoother surfaces than those that have been mined.
- This included alluvial diamonds as well as looting and sell game, a tactic in which government forces would withdraw from a town but not before leaving arms and ammunition for the roving rebels in return for cash.