- Ms . Alongi had problems breathing and was taken to the hospital.
- Angela Alongi almost left for the wrong reasons.
- "I noticed people started coughing, " said Ms . Alongi.
- Phil Alongi was eager to share a view of the Democratic convention from his favorite perspective.
- In Corleone and Prizzi cooperatives were created thanks to socialist leaders like Alongi and Vincenzo Schillaci.
- It's difficult to find alongi in a sentence. 用alongi造句挺难的
- Come Recognition, Ms . Alongi was looking forward to walking the halls without getting chewed out.
- Gristina attempted to block the push for renewal that Alongi and his group carried out intimidating and infiltrating the peasant movement.
- Soon after, the man whose face they had looked at for so long was standing before them, Alongi said Friday.
- Gradually, Ms . Alongi has built a sense of belonging through the crew team, Christian Fellowship and teaching Sunday school.
- For her part, Ms . Alongi decided she would just walk up and down the hallways for a while, alone.
- "If I just talk to a guy I get accused of being a big frat, " said Angela Alongi.
- Doaman, Burgwald, McFarren, Alongi and Lee all went through Beast basic training together and were warned by their squad leaders.
- Other elected officials are Sheriff Ralph Fletcher, Circuit Clerk Brenda Jackson, County Clerk George Foley, Assessor Joe Alongi and Prosecuting Attorney James Davis.
- With the killing of Orcel and Alongi, the undisputed leaders of the union movement Sicilian, the " red biennium " in Sicily was repressed.
- But after he was put in an interrogation room and read his rights, the story changed, a former detective, Robert Alongi, testified Monday.