- The deals will be alongthe lines of build-operate-transfer projects with an option for the stateto buy them back.
- The underside of both wings is dark grey-brown with a weak blue-green sheen on the forewing apically and on the hindwing alongthe costa apically.
- In the 16th century, Copenhagen's stud farm ( " K鴅enhavns Avlsg錼d " ), where the city's bulls were stabled, was also located alongthe street ..
- Rolling alongThe lacklustre performance of mini steel companies has taken a toll on their scrips on the bourseAnnus horribilis : the expression aptly describes 1996-97, a year of unrelenting gloom for the secondary or mini steel mills.
- It's difficult to find alongthe in a sentence. 用alongthe造句挺难的