- "The expulsion as such is not unambiguously condemned as injustice, but regretted in ambiguous formulations, " he said.
- A State Department spokesman is seen at a press briefing, speaking not flatly of genocide but only of " acts of genocide, " a legally ambiguous formulation.
- Asked about a welter of unattributed reports in Pakistan that have had bin Laden moving from hideout to hideout in Afghanistan, Zaeef offered one the Taliban's most ambiguous formulations.
- She developed this use from a far more ambiguous formulation offered by the seminal Russian theatre practitioner Konstantin Stanislavski in chapter two of his acting manual " An Actor's Work " ( 1938 ).
- 9 ) The " Sources of confusion " section is confusing if not downright POV . There are two issues : people being confused after being presented a definite math problem, and people being confused by the ambiguous formulation ( s ).
- It's difficult to find ambiguous formulation in a sentence. 用ambiguous formulation造句挺难的
- More precisely the gap means the difference between ambiguous formulation of contextual knowledge in a powerful language ( e . g . natural language ) and its sound, reproducible and computational representation in a formal language ( e . g . programming language ).