analysis of risk造句
- Risk society leads to analysis of risks, causing prejudgment.
- Tuberculosis in Kazakhstan : analysis of risk determinants in national surveillance data.
- My analysis is basically a Marxist analysis of risk.
- There was no analysis of risk.
- They and their doctors receive an analysis of risk and an X-ray image of the heart.
- It's difficult to find analysis of risk in a sentence. 用analysis of risk造句挺难的
- He is a fellow at the London School of Economics'Centre for Analysis of Risk and Regulation.
- In 2001, he has established CARISMA : The Centre for the Analysis of Risk and Optimisation Modelling Applications.
- But this overly broad analysis of risk punishes inmates solely because of their HIV status, and should be overturned.
- By using Event Chain Diagrams to visualize events and event chains, the modeling and analysis of risks and uncertainties can be significantly simplified.
- By using event chain diagrams to visualize events and event chains, the modeling and analysis of risks and uncertainties can be significantly simplified.
- Next month, however, RiskMetrics will post a free analysis of risk levels at a wide variety of funds on its Web site, www . riskmetrics . com.
- His focus on using strict statistical analysis of risks and benefits to judge where to focus public resources has made him a favorite of industry and a target of private environmental groups, which often rely on public passion to drive campaigns.
- CIC and CRM designations can be earned by completing nine programs : any four of the CIC institutes and all five CRM courses ( Principles of Risk Management, Analysis of Risk, Control of Risk, Financing of Risk, and Practice of Risk Management ).
- He has held academic positions at the Institute of Computer Science London University and subsequently at Brunel University, West London, where he was Head of Department of Mathematical Sciences and is now the Director of CARISMA-The Centre for the Analysis of Risk and Optimisation Modelling Applications.
- It says that defending mass transit is very difficult and that " perfection is unattainable, " but that spending should be based on a systematic analysis of risks, costs and benefits . " Terrorists should perceive that potential targets are defended, " the report says . " They may be deterred by a significant chance of failure ."