- Tomko then joined The Angle Alliance later on the same episode.
- After retaining the tag titles against the Steiner Brothers at Karen in the Angle Alliance.
- At Destination X, Cage, Joe, and Nash under The Unlikely Alliance moniker defeated The Angle Alliance.
- "' The Angle Alliance "'was a Tomko captained a subdivision under the name " Team Tomko ".
- The last major choice Styles made for the Coalition was to join forces with Kurt Angle, forming the Angle Alliance at Final Resolution.
- It's difficult to find angle alliance in a sentence. 用angle alliance造句挺难的
- Roode and Cage then aligned themselves with Kurt Angle, after an invitation to join the Angle Alliance on " Impact ! ".
- Christian was clearly out of the Angle Alliance, but status was unknown for Styles and Tomko as far as either the Alliance or the Coalition.
- At Against All Odds 2008 and announced on the following edition of " Impact ! " that he was officially joining the Angle Alliance.
- After Tomko returned from Japan and questioned Styles once again, A . J . had enough of the constant grilling and quit the Angle Alliance.
- The predominate storyline heading into the event was the rivalry between A . J . Styles and Kurt Angle, both members of The Angle Alliance.
- Near the end, Angle performed his signature bashing Cage in the back of the head with his forearm, effectively siding with The Angle Alliance.
- The predominate storyline heading into the event was the rivalry between A . J . Styles and Kurt Angle, both members of The Angle Alliance group.
- Angle then joined forces with A . J . Styles and Tomko as The Angle Alliance at Lockdown, Angle lost the TNA World Heavyweight Championship to Samoa Joe after being pinned.
- This only lasted for one night, however, as the Angle Alliance lost to the team of Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash, Kaz, Booker T and Eric Young, when Nash pinned Roode.
- The hopeless dreamer Styles and major skeptic Tomko from then on would attempt to be part of both the Angle Alliance and the Christian Coalition, despite the clashing egos and animosity between Christian and the Angles.