- Animal Aid : http : / / www . animalaid . org . uk/
- Though strictly not needed to finish the game, animal aid is a unique feature.
- Andrew Tyler, director of Animal Aid, said the cull was " grotesque, obscene and absurd.
- Animal Aid Egypt, along with a group of volunteers, started helping improve the animals'living conditions.
- Nevertheless, the Home Office rejects Animal Aid's call for a nationwide audit of surgical research on animals.
- It's difficult to find animal aid in a sentence. 用animal aid造句挺难的
- Animal Aid ruddy duck campaign : www . animalaid . org . uk / campaign / wildlife / ruddyduck . htm
- Previous grant recipients have included : the Environmental Defenders Office NT, Green Connect, Animal Aid Abroad and more.
- "' Animal Aid "', founded in 1977 by Jean Pink, is a British animal rights organisation.
- Animal Aid conducts undercover investigations, produces campaign reports, leaflets and factfiles, as well as educational videos and other resources.
- There she met Jean Pink, founder of Animal Aid, who told her about an anti-vivisection march in Cambridge.
- Both Ward and Blakemore have expressed a wish to include more of these organisations, including BUAV, NAVS, PETA and Animal Aid.
- He cited the " Animal Planet Rescue " vehicle, which has provided animal aid during such disasters as the 1998 Florida wildfires.
- Animal Aid and the National Anti-Vivisection Society said doing so would have prevented the university from reversing its decision to shelve the project.
- Mountainview Elementary had a pet food drive for Waco's two animal aid agencies, the Waco Humane Society Animal Shelter and Fuzzy Friends Animal Rescue.
- "' Andrew Tyler "'is the director of Animal Aid, the UK's second largest animal rights organization ( after PETA ).