- Treatment for animal allergies is identical to human treatment : corticosteroids, antihistamines, and antibiotics for secondary infections.
- They are hypoallergenic and often do well with people that have usual animal allergies as they have hair and not fur.
- Dr . Heather Peikes, a veterinarian at Animal Allergy and Dermatology in Chelsea, confirms that people often come in flustered over the slightest change in stool.
- Pollen and animal allergies often can be moderated with desensitization shots _ injecting the patient with ever-increasing amounts of the allergen _ but food desensitization shots are too dangerous.
- Over-exposure to allergens in occupational situations can cause allergic responses, such as Laboratory animal allergy, bird lung, farmer's lung and bakers lung ( See Wheat allergy ).
- It's difficult to find animal allergy in a sentence. 用animal allergy造句挺难的