- Abdallah Shami, the leader of the Islamic Jihad told the Spanish TV station Antenna 3 on Sunday.
- Maurizio Mosca is then passed to conduct a television football program popular in Lombardy broadcast on Antenna 3.
- In December 2006 he left Italia 7 Gold and moved to Telelombardia and Antenna 3, where he is a sports commentator.
- Westinghouse bought Telenoticias from a consortium of owners that included Reuters Holdings PLC, Artear of Argentina, Antenna 3 International of Spain and Telemundo News Network.
- The explosion shortly after 3 p . m . ( 1400 GMT ) in the southern neighborhood of Vallecas also destroyed several cars, Antenna 3 television reported.
- It's difficult to find antenna 3 in a sentence. 用antenna 3造句挺难的
- Antenna 3 was one of the first Italian private tv stations, born once the state monopoly on television broadcasting was ended by the little TV station Telebiella.
- The May 11, 2005, Mosca was present as guest on the program " Carta Straccia " aired on Antenna 3 and conducted by Roberto Poletti.
- It formed part of the singers of the program " To the letter " of Antenna 3, beside Sandra Polop, Mercedes Dur醤 and Carles Torregosa.
- Asensio, chairman of the private Antenna 3 TV channel and the Grupo Zeta publishing group, says he was threatened shortly after signing a pact with Spanish media conglomerate Grupo Prisa.
- During the seventies Enzo Tortora was the co-founder of Telebiella the first Italian free TV station that broke the state monopoly of TV broadcasting, and later of telealtomilanese and Antenna 3 Lombardia.
- In the mid-1970s they focused on theatre, and between late 1970s and early 1980s their populatity revamped thanks to a number of Antenna 3 and Fininvest television shows they took part in.
- At the time, Shami told the Spanish TV station Antenna 3 that if it wasn't for Clinton's huge security detail, he would kill the president during his stay in Gaza.
- Although Russo began her career as an actress, she continued to work as a showgirl in nightclubs and in 1978 Russo host with Ettore Andenna in the TV show " La bustarella " aired on Antenna 3 Lombardia.
- The last night of Mercero's four-year " Farmacia de Guardia " ( Night Pharmacy ) drew a record 11.5 million viewers to the private Antenna 3 in a country of 40 million.
- In 2016 he participates in the Antenna 3 series " Searching Of North " ( Buscando el norte ) Official website ( Looking for the North ) and in the feature film " Amaranth " directed by Mark Schoonmaker.