- Antero Benedito da Silva from East Timor was the first laureate.
- Councilors Epitacio Apolinar and Antero Roxas were recalled by the Army.
- Borenius'son Heikki Antero Borenius joined the firm in 1947.
- Antero Leitzinger flagged the affair the 19th century's largest genocide.
- The antero-internal cingulum is missing in the molars of Lepidolemur.
- It's difficult to find antero in a sentence. 用antero造句挺难的
- One feeds into the intersection of Tirona Highway and Antero Soriano Highway.
- Antero Berboso, OMI became parish priest assisted by Rev . Fr.
- Senior Constable Antero Palo, 32, and Sgt.
- Antero stands at the head of modern Portuguese poetry after Jo鉶 de Deus.
- There are two popular climbing routes on Mount Antero.
- Nearby land attractions include the Volcan de Lodo or Mud volcano of San Antero
- They are relatively elongated and overlap antero-laterally.
- Excerpt of the lyrics of " D鬰i Gu閞ra " from Antero Simas.
- Chalk Lake is directly north of Mount Antero and directly south of Mount Princeton.
- Rick Antero of the Mountain Lakes police.