- Later, the space housed a workshop for restoring antique automobiles.
- Everything from diamonds to antique automobiles has its own peddler.
- The airshows also use antique automobiles and motorcycles.
- For many years, Crawford collected antique automobiles.
- He currently works in antique automobile restoration.
- It's difficult to find antique automobile in a sentence. 用antique automobile造句挺难的
- Today, the event is celebrated every two years in Germany with an antique automobile rally.
- The museum was founded in 1989 on an initiative from Latvia Antique Automobile club ( AAK ).
- By 1954, he was the owner of the largest private antique automobiles collection in the country.
- Levy retired in 1987, moved to Florida and devoted his time to a collection of antique automobiles.
- He has also written magazine articles on seafaring, sailing, hunting, guns, and antique automobiles.
- March 30, 1961 The Manitoba Antique Automobile Museum Foundation was established by an act of the provincial legislature.
- He had a few solo disco hits in the 1970s, and is now in the antique automobile business.
- At the head of the procession, in an antique automobile, drove three surviving veterans of World War I.
- The campus has been host to the Misselwood Concours d'Elegance, an antique automobile show, since 2010.
- It is Hershey, which is to say the annual fall meet of the Hershey Region Antique Automobile Club of America.