antique boat museum造句
- McNally has willed La Duchesse to the Antique Boat Museum in Clayton.
- Clayton is the home of the Antique Boat Museum and Clayton Opera House.
- Thanks to expert seamanship by the captain, a . k . a . our downtown son, we arrive safely in St . Michael's, famous for gourmet food and an antique boat museum.
- En route, the ship stops for visits to the Antique Boat Museum in Clayton, N . Y .; the Frederic Remington Museum in Ogdensburg, N . Y ., and Fort Wellington in Prescott, Ontario.
- Robert Cox, a resident of Grindstone Island, a former mayor of Fort Lauderdale, Fla ., and a trustee of the Antique Boat Museum, has gained a great deal of respect for river men and women in his nearly eight decades on the St . Lawrence.
- It's difficult to find antique boat museum in a sentence. 用antique boat museum造句挺难的