anybody here seen kelly造句
- He directed his first non-Western, the lost " Anybody Here Seen Kelly ? ", in 1928.
- She was soon drawing top billing, singing songs such as " Down at the Old Bull and Bush " and " Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly ? ".
- A few years later he extracted the music, without the vocal parts or transferring those parts to instruments, as an independent orchestral work, " Symphonic Variations on'Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly ? " '.
- Other sound releases included Darling Nellie Gray, Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly ?, When the Midnight Choo-Choo Leaves for Alabam, Coming Through the Rye, My Wife s Gone to the Country, Margie, Oh, How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning, Sweet Adeline, Old Black Joe, Come Take A Trip in My Airship, and By the Light of the Silvery Moon.
- It's difficult to find anybody here seen kelly in a sentence. 用anybody here seen kelly造句挺难的