- Impairment at this stage would be consistent with apperceptive agnosia.
- Broadly, visual agnosia is divided into apperceptive and associative visual agnosia.
- It involves a higher level of processing than apperceptive agnosia.
- In addition the occipitoparietal pathway is sometimes damaged in apperceptive agnosia patients.
- This is further subdivided into apperceptive and associative prosopagnosia.
- It's difficult to find apperceptive in a sentence. 用apperceptive造句挺难的
- This uniquely apperceptive work challenges accepted standards of beauty.
- Those with apperceptive agnosia, however, have difficultly copying geometric shapes and letters.
- Apperceptive agnosia affects the fixation, reach for moving targets, and write as well.
- Brain damage leads to apperceptive agnosia because there is damage to a particular semantic category.
- For example, patient DF had lesions to the ventral surface that gave her apperceptive agnosia.
- The brain areas thought to play a critical role in apperceptive prosopagnosia are right occipital temporal regions.
- Each patient that suffers from apperceptive agnosia does not have brain damage in exactly the same area.
- Apperceptive visual agnosia results in profound difficulties on a patient's ability to recognize visually presented information.
- Visual agnosia ( both apperceptive and associative ) is prevalent in Alzheimer s Disease ( AD ) patients.
- However, in addition to visual apperceptive agnosia there are also cases of apperceptive agnosia in other sensory areas.