- Pickard and Apperson decided to move the operation, the affidavit says.
- Pickard and Apperson are longtime clandestine chemists, according to the affidavit.
- Skinner became involved with Pickard and Apperson in February 1998.
- Apperson was " a better chemist than Leonard was ".
- In August 1941 Philpott married Katherine Apperson Spencer of Lynchburg, Virginia.
- It's difficult to find apperson in a sentence. 用apperson造句挺难的
- Now, District 21 had two Senators and Muse served alongside Apperson.
- Apperson was elected Attorney General of Virginia in that election.
- Alice McClellan Birney and Phoebe Apperson Hearst may at first seem unlikely founders.
- Reached at his home, Apperson declined to comment.
- Apperson has no criminal history, the affidavit says.
- Deputy Independent Counsel Jay Apperson wrote in a letter dated Oct . 5.
- Haynes-Apperson automobiles were known for their long-distance running capability.
- California lost beloved columnists Art Hoppe and John Jacobs, and publisher Randolph Apperson Hearst.
- Leonard did not refute that but Apperson was not caught at the Mountain View Lab.
- Apperson maintained that Zimmerman was the aggressor and that Apperson acted in self-defense.