- "Armor Attack " was released for the Vectrex in 1982.
- As they are discussing what the DaimaM would be like, the cursed armor attacks them.
- Following the cancellation of the AH-56 Cheyenne the US Army sought an aircraft to fill an anti-armor attack role.
- In " Armor Attack ", the overlay was itself a part of the game : the overlay was a top-down view of a small set of city streets, and the player drove a jeep through the streets fighting tanks and helicopters.
- At the time, many of the most popular arcade games used vector displays, and through a licensing deal with Cinematronics, GCE was able to produce high-quality versions of arcade games such as " Space Wars " and " Armor Attack ".
- It's difficult to find armor attack in a sentence. 用armor attack造句挺难的
- From the beginning of Soviet General Zhukov's assumption of command at Nomonhan in June 1939, he had deployed his BT-5 and BT-7 light tanks ( " Bystrokhodnyi tanks ", meaning " high-speed tank " ) and incorporated them into all of his combined artillery, infantry, and armor attacks.