- The armor belt varied from 220 to 280 mm in thickness.
- He also found no torpedo damage on the armor belt, echoing previous findings.
- The main armor belt was retained, but was reduced in height to save weight.
- All four ships retained teak backing to their armor belts.
- Her armor belt was wide amidships and extended above and almost below the waterline.
- It's difficult to find armor belt in a sentence. 用armor belt造句挺难的
- Their armor belts also sat below the ships'waterlines, which made them of limited benefit.
- The main armor belt was retained, although it was reduced in height to save weight.
- "Dante Alighieri " had a complete waterline armor belt that had a maximum thickness of.
- A section of armor belt was lost and numerous holes were torn in her hull.
- Their armor belts were the same thickness but were more extensive than that of their predecessor.
- The waterline armor belt of the " Borodino " s consisted of Krupp armor and was thick.
- A typical Washington design had in its armor belt, and less on other areas of the ship.
- The ship's waterline armor belt was thick and the main battery was protected by up to of armor.
- One torpedo hit " Andrey Pervozvanny " armor belt, killing one sailor and flooding an isolated watertight compartment.
- The armor belt of was planned.