- Flawed United States armor doctrine played a major role in keeping the M4 undergunned in 1944 1945.
- He continued to write, lecture and consult about armor doctrine, tactics and Soviet thinking, living at first in Norfolk, England where he was brought up and then in Elgin, Scotland.
- The goal is to think not in terms of " layers of defence " as in traditional counter-armor doctrine, but in terms of " channels " that the enemy will be forced into.
- "These officers knew the Soviet Union's armor doctrine, and when the Russians tried to go up the valleys, some of them were right there, directing ambushes, " said Joshua Spero, a professor at Merrimack College in Massachusetts and former Soviet military analyst for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- It's difficult to find armor doctrine in a sentence. 用armor doctrine造句挺难的