- The name Arriate is derived from the Arab term Arriadh, which means " the gardens ".
- Arriate looks out to the highlands from the slopes of the Guadalcobac韓 ( Guadiaro tributary ), in the Ronda depression.
- It was then that it adopted its actual name of Arriate, probably taking the name from an estate which had existed since the Arab times.
- In spite of the scarcity of facts known about the history of Arriate, judging by the caves in the rocks on the banks of the river, it is possible that man s presence in these lands comes from very remote times.
- Arriate, also claims a privileged surrounding, and although it is on the outside of the municipality, acts as a background in which there are the Sierras de Las Cumbres ( 911 m . ) and Salinas ( 954 m . ) mostly covered in holm-oak woods, and the Dehesa de Parchite.
- It's difficult to find arriate in a sentence. 用arriate造句挺难的