- Arriazu, 24, has been a prime feeder of this keen interest.
- Arriazu now denies all connection to the wiretapping.
- Arriazu and Fernandez went to New York together.
- But when Arriazu took those pictures, he didn't know who the woman was.
- In essence, he's terrified, " said another lawyer for Arriazu, Michael Hertzberg.
- It's difficult to find arriazu in a sentence. 用arriazu造句挺难的
- The jury also found Carlos Fernandez, a Miami private detective hired by Arriazu, guilty of eavesdropping.
- But they are also the fervid business of Arriazu and a large segment of the sensation-seeking European press.
- The lawyer said Arriazu was just a naif who had been deceived by " a supreme con man,"
- Arriazu's father, Santiago, a well-known journalist in Madrid, insisted on his son's innocence.
- Arriazu was standing nearby, and he later told investigators that Jiminez and Fernandez were eavesdropping on the young woman's line.
- If convicted of the felony charge of eavesdropping, Arriazu would face a jail sentence of one and a half to four years.
- His lawyers depicted young Carlos Hugo Arriazu Sanchez as just an honest, hardworking paparazzo, caught up with bad company while taking pictures of celebrities.
- Carlos Arriazu Sanchez, 24, of Madrid, and Carlos Fernandez, 42, of Miami, were sentenced for eavesdropping and possession of eavesdropping devices.
- Howard, 26, testified that Arriazu photographed her while she and Prince Felipe, 28, romped on a beach on the Caribbean island of St . Martin.
- Howard, the American woman whose phone Arriazu, 24, was accused of bugging _ and who European tabloids have called the girlfriend of the Crown Prince of Spain.