- "I need an answer on this, " said Artale.
- His son Artale Natoli pre-deceased him, dying on 11 December 1768.
- In his youth the reign was under the control of powerful Sicialian barons, in particular of Artale I Alagona.
- He finally lost Malta in 1397 while Artale II Alagona held to the Castrum Maris until a year later in 1398.
- Flashlight in hand, Artale surveyed the pools of water lining his classroom floors, found the electricity dead and the faucets dry.
- It's difficult to find artale in a sentence. 用artale造句挺难的
- Therefore, Guglielmo Raimond Moncada ceded the fiefdom back to the crown so it could be used in negotiations with Artale II Alagona.
- In 1354 Manfredi was besieged in Lentini by the Aragonese troops of Artale I Alagona; the latter was able to capture it by treason only in 1360.
- The fief was therefore transferred to Artale II Alagona in 1393 which he controlled until 1396, after which King Martin I once again gave the islands back to Guglielmo Riamondo Moncada.
- It was at this time that the greatest threat to the crown was Artale II Alagona member of the Alagona Family which was a major player in the unrest of 1377-1392.
- He married Maria de Cardona, marchioness of Padula and countess of Avellino, who had been a widow since the death of her cousin and first husband Artale de Cardona in 1536.
- The island of Corfu was a refuge for many Italians in exile during the Wars of Independence of Italy, like Niccol?Tommaseo ( who married Diamante Pavello-Artale, a Corfiot Italian ).
- Kevin Artale, who ran the Park Preschool, a day care center, near the World Trade Center, has been able to get back into his building once since last Tuesday _ after pleading with a police officer.
- The regent named by Maria's father, Artale Alagona, was initially forced to form a government with other three Vicars, including Francesco II count of Ventimiglia, Manfredi III Chiaramonte, count of Modica, and Guglielmo Peralta, count of Caltabellotta, with a parity of exponents of the " Italian " and " Aragonese " parties.