- Mumbai were placed in Group A alongside Chennai Super Kings, Trinidad & Tobago.
- Animals occur alongside human characters, as well as alongside other animals.
- Many Cretans died alongside the Byzantines, as well as alongside the few Genoese and Venetian co-defenders.
- Ireland have been drawn in group A alongside Australia, England and 2008 World Cup rivals Fiji.
- They were drawn in Group A alongside Uganda.
- It's difficult to find as alongside in a sentence. 用as alongside造句挺难的
- In 2014 the Bulldogs where placed in Pool A alongside Ireland, Nauru, Fiji, France and Indonesia.
- A natural colonizer, Coojong tends to grow wherever soil has been disturbed, such as alongside new roads.
- At the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup, El Salvador were in Group A alongside Canada, Costa Rica, and Jamaica.
- This template displays a alongside a team's logo in a bordered box with a caption, like an image.
- Asheim is also active as an organ improvisator in solo settings as well as alongside other musicians.
- The club were pit in Group A alongside Dempo SC, East Bengal, Sporting Clube de Goa and Royal Wahingdoh.
- Palermo's biggest rivals by far are fellow islanders Messina, who played in Serie A alongside Palermo and Catania in recent years.
- Cruzeiro lost 2-1 to Sao Lorenzo of Argentina in its opening game and trails in Group A alongside Chile's Colo Colo.
- The result at Maracana stadium left Vasco at the top of Group A alongside Americano, which beat Portuguesa 1-0 in Campos.
- The book was released by Madonna as alongside her fifth studio album " Erotica ", which had been released a day earlier.