as is now造句
- As is now known, these profits were almost completely manufactured.
- Same Bill Fischer as is now with the Braves . . ..
- where a is now a shape factor determined by the wheel wear.
- Class A is now required for all duct sealing.
- Reneysky then went into coaching as is now head of the Belarus national team.
- It's difficult to find as is now in a sentence. 用as is now造句挺难的
- I loved Davey as I loved my brother and as I now love my son.
- We have shared in moments that I remember with amusement as I now look back.
- Fyne Court a is now a National Trust-owned nature reserve and visitor centre.
- As I now come to understand, Wikipedia is a little light on the subject.
- I gave her the wrong advice, as I now see it, with hindsight.
- This view, though utterly false as is now known, inspired much science fiction.
- As I now remember it, every one not hitherto decided, arose at once.
- The patient's blood is recirculated with an external pump, as is now done.
- He has been a lawmaker since 1962 and as is now chief minister of the Karnataka.
- It is generally accepted that this is the same work as is now in the Vatican.