- He was absent , as is often the case .
- It is not functioning as is expected .
- He was indicted as being accessory man to the crime .
- She is unusually tall , as are both her parents .
- They have spent as much as is indicated .
- It's difficult to find as is in a sentence. 用as is造句挺难的
- I had coffee after dinner , as is my usual practice .
- She is a talented musician as well as being a photographer .
- They are regarded as being enveloped in regenerated gneisses .
- As is so often pointed out, knowledge is a two-edged weapon .
- The holists reject the piecemeal approach as being too modest .
- Intensive mechanized agriculture is typically regarded as being efficient .
- As well as being precise, the report being delivered was impersonal .
- In my division, a man has to look like a manager as well as be one .
- Electron micrographs give some indication here as is shown in fig 3. 12 .
- In silk, it would be better to describe the chains as being antiparallel .