- The user specifies options by coding a series of assembler macros.
- "WTO " is an assembler macro that generates an operating system call.
- During the development of TTM, it became apparent that applications other than assembler macro processing were possible.
- The applications, including much of DOSF, however, were written an interpreted language that was " compiled " using the System / 370 assembler macro facility.
- CICS screens are usually sent as a construct called a map, a module created with Basic Mapping Support ( BMS ) assembler macros or third-party tools.
- It's difficult to find assembler macro in a sentence. 用assembler macro造句挺难的
- Assembler macro instructions, like macros in PL / I and some other languages, can be lengthy " programs " by themselves, executed by interpretation by the assembler during assembly.
- It is, of course, perfectly possible to generate the above code " inline " using a single assembler macro statement, specifying just four or five operands ( or alternatively, make it into a library subroutine, accessed by a simple call, passing a list of parameters ), making the optimization readily accessible to inexperienced programmers.
- Early contributors included Rick Meyers ( project lead and MPW Shell command interpreter ), Jeff Parrish ( MPW Shell editor ), Dan Smith ( MPW Shell commands ), Ira Ruben ( assembler and many of the tools including Backup, PasMat, and more ), Fred Forsman ( Make, Print, SADE, and assembler macro processor ), Al Hoffman ( Pascal compiler ) Roger Lawrence ( Pascal and C compilers, including the error messages ), Ken Friedenbach ( linker ), Johan Strandberg ( Rez, DeRez, RezDet ), Steve Hartwell ( C libraries ), and Dan Allen ( MacsBug, editor ).