assembles the international space station造句
- NASA estimates it will take five years to assemble the international space station Alpha in orbit.
- It helped to assemble the International Space Station, and it flew the Hubble Space Telescope into orbit.
- Altogether, astronauts and cosmonauts will have to conduct 165 spacewalks to assemble the international space station in orbit.
- It then goes on to show how the Shuttle launched and assembled the International Space Station ( ISS ).
- He worries that NASA is inadequately prepared for the difficult spacewalking tasks that will be required to assemble the international space station.
- It's difficult to find assembles the international space station in a sentence. 用assembles the international space station造句挺难的
- Similar broadcasts from orbit, of spacewalking astronauts assembling the international space station or chatting with Jay Leno from the space shuttle, have become routine.
- The astronauts aboard space shuttle Endeavour spent their first full day in orbit testing equipment they'll need to begin assembling the international space station.
- As NASA assembles the international space station high above Earth, private lodging and travel companies are taking a serious look at orbiting hotels and other projects.
- A last-minute alarm forced NASA to halt Thursday's launching of the space shuttle Endeavour, on a mission to start assembling the international space station.
- Endeavour carries another piece of hardware, the Unity connecting node, that is to be docked with Zarya in the first step of assembling the International Space Station.
- During the next six years, astronauts and cosmonauts will have to perform nearly 160 spacewalks to assemble the international space station, an awesome challenge even by NASA standards.
- NASA is about to launch the last space shuttle mission devoted to scienctific experiments in this century, as it prepares to devote its resources to assembling the International Space Station.
- Seven missions are on NASA's schedule for next year, including the final two shuttle flights to Russia's Mir space station and the first two missions to assemble the international space station.
- The teams'projects were almost as various : One group was studying the use of power tools in weightlessness _ something that astronauts assembling the International Space Station later this year will have to deal with.
- Apollo 17's commander is hopeful the nostalgic road trip will help to fuel new passions for space exploration and help to invigorate NASA to look beyond its current goal of assembling the international space station.