astronomical naming conventions造句
- You can find out more at Astronomical naming conventions.
- :See Astronomical naming conventions # Minor planets and Pluto # IAU decision to reclassify Pluto.
- Someone objected to these sources in Astronomical naming conventions ( I have added more sources ):
- Since 1990 he presides over the International Astronomical Union Working Group for Planetary System Nomenclature, which maintains the astronomical naming conventions and planetary nomenclature for planetary bodies.
- This is being reported as the name of the Russian meteor, but the name doesn't seem to follow the patterns discussed in our Astronomical naming conventions article.
- It's difficult to find astronomical naming conventions in a sentence. 用astronomical naming conventions造句挺难的
- Working groups include the "'Working Group for Planetary System Nomenclature "'( "'WGPSN "'), which maintains the astronomical naming conventions and planetary nomenclature for planetary bodies, and the Working Group on Star Names ( WGSN ), which catalogs and standardizes proper names for stars.
- :The International Astronomical Union is the sole authority recognized worldwide on Astronomical naming conventions . ( Though the IAU doesn't really name all the new objects discovered, generally the discoverer would be able to propose a name for IAU's approval . )-- Lorenzarius 03 : 59, 7 May 2006 ( UTC)