- Al-Attas was held while immigration officials checked his visa.
- But there were things al-Attas pondered in his heart.
- Humiliated and afraid, al-Attas drove back to Oklahoma.
- Mohammed recommended Hamida to Mohammed al-Attas, an associate.
- The first Razak Professor was Syed Muhammad Naquib al-Attas.
- It's difficult to find attas in a sentence. 用attas造句挺难的
- Al-Attas also has been transferred to New York for questioning.
- Attas, 24, a Yemeni, was not charged with terrorism.
- In court, Attas described his false statements to agents.
- We weren't as good attas and offensive team ."
- Al-Attas has not been charged with a crime.
- Al-Attas noticed him and extended his hand.
- Al-Attas didn't talk much about himself or his problems.
- Al-Attas is guilty only of being generous, Moussaoui told investigators.
- Al-Attas was later released but was arrested again after Sept . 11.
- Moussaoui said, quoting the prophet Muhammad, al-Attas told the authorities.