- These bodies use Autococker threaded barrels and Angel threaded feednecks and ball-detents.
- The Promaster comes stock with a 12 " ported barrel with Autococker / Intimidator threads.
- Notable examples include the WGP Autococker, the Palmer's Pursuit Shop Blazer and Typhoon.
- Even with an electronic trigger, the Autococker still relies on a hammer and spring valve for firing.
- The stock breech is threaded to accept Autococker threaded barrels and has a pair of rubber ball detents.
- It's difficult to find autococker in a sentence. 用autococker造句挺难的
- Autococker owners unaware of this fact tend to notice that paintballs roll out of the barrel when the end is pointed downward.
- It features a clamping feedneck, four-point adjustable trigger, multiple firing modes, and an autococker-threaded barrel.
- On both the Sniper and the Autococker, a "'back block "'performs all three of these functions.
- Open-bolt markers with a good paint-to-barrel match have proven to be just as accurate as the Autococker.
- To this day, most high-end markers, and many entry-level as well, accept barrels with " autococker threads ".
- WGP's own electropneumatic system, based on technology licensed from Planet Eclipse, is now standard on many of their new Autococker models.
- I then got an email from this user saying that his name has something to do with a paintball gun called an " autococker ".
- The belief that Autocockers are more accurate due to their design is partially due to the confounding fact that the Autococker " requires " a good paint-to-barrel match.
- On both the Sniper and Autococker, a "'pump rod "'runs from the front of the marker to the back block and serves as the means by which the back block moves forward and back.
- Either way, the consistency of shots and the gas efficiency of the marker are reduced, and a common complaint among inexperienced Autococker users is that they do not get many shots from a full tank of air or CO 2.