- I find things in ou r kitchen drawers that baffle me.
- "It just baffled me, " he said.
- As a matter of fact it still baffles me at times.
- It baffles me then why he would create a hoax article.
- As for WP : Privacy, this one truly baffles me.
- It's difficult to find baffle me in a sentence. 用baffle me造句挺难的
- "That's a question that baffles me.
- This whole women-smoking-cigars thing baffles me.
- "It baffles me, " he said.
- How he ever got Keith Lockhart out of Kansas City baffles me.
- How he got into college baffles me to this day.
- That play certainly will baffle me the rest of my coaching career,
- "The poll thing really baffles me,"
- "It baffles me, " she says.
- Why Coolcaesar has such a different style elsewhere : it baffles me.
- This one was so close it baffled me for a few minutes.