- The 2014 Australian art prize the Bald Archy was awarded to Judy Nadin for " Wrecking Balls Ashes to Ashes ", parodying cricketer Mitchell Johnson as Cyrus.
- Newspaper cartoonist Peter Wilkinson won the 1998 Bald Archy for his entry entitled ` What Me Worry ?', one of two portraits of the bowler submitted for this year's competition.
- The satirical Bald Archy Prize, supposedly judged by a cockatoo, was started in 1994 at the Coolac Festival of Fun as a parody of the Archibald Prize; it attracted so many visitors that it has moved to Sydney.
- World's Funniest Island began as an Australian comedy event held on the third weekend in October on Cockatoo Island, on Sydney Harbour in 2009 . The Bald Archy art prize ( a parody of the Archibald Prize ) includes cartoons or humorous works making fun of celebrities and current affairs and is allegedly " judged by a cockatoo ".
- It's difficult to find bald archy in a sentence. 用bald archy造句挺难的