- The Bald Mountain Extension was located in 1874 east of Forest.
- A very similar hut was maintained on Big Bald Mountain.
- Skating to " Night on Bald Mountain"
- Across the water and beyond some trees, a bald mountain challenged the sky.
- According to the bald mountain "-a traditional site of the witch gatherings.
- It's difficult to find bald mountains in a sentence. 用bald mountains造句挺难的
- Researchers list dozens of supposed " bald mountains " sites throughout Ukraine and Poland.
- Rush Creek is noted for its large mine, located south of Bald Mountain.
- Pisgah, Wheeler, and Bald Mountain.
- The " Night on Bald Mountain " piece is played during the fight.
- Baker Stream also receives drainage from Moxie Bog and Wild Brook in Bald Mountain Township.
- While the speakers thundered forth Moussorgsky's " Night on Bald Mountain,"
- It is nicknamed the " Giant of Provence ", or " The Bald Mountain ".
- The Cherokee National Forest and the Pisgah National Forest protect substantial sections of the Bald Mountains.
- Deep within Bald Mountain, the Chernabog stands guard over a curse within a crystal ball.
- The part of its watershed that is on West Mountain / Bald Mountain is mainly forested.