- Cadet families included those of Meadowflat in Lanarkshire and Balmedie in Fife.
- The Balmedie to Tipperty section will follow by Spring 2017.
- During the Second World War, Balmedie beach was designated as a bomb cemetery.
- "' Balmedie "'is a rapidly growing village in Aberdeenshire in Scotland.
- In 1546 Peter Carmichael of Balmedie participated in the killing of Cardinal Beaton in his St Andrews Castle.
- It's difficult to find balmedie in a sentence. 用balmedie造句挺难的
- He had a prominent role in the consideration of a planning application for a golf course at Balmedie.
- Three pillboxes were built on the dunes at Balmedie to protect a small radar station consisting of three masts.
- American billionaire Donald Trump purchased a large part of the Menie estate near the village of Balmedie in 2006.
- The section of the A90 between Balmedie and Tipperty is due to be upgraded to dual carriageway in the coming years.
- The Craibstone interchange was announced to be completed in late 2016 along with the Balmedie to Tipperty section a few months later.
- "' Potterton "'is a village north of Aberdeen, Scotland, in Aberdeenshire, west of Balmedie.
- In 2006, Trump bought the Menie Estate in Balmedie, dismissed by five justices at the UK Supreme Court in December 2015.
- Access can be gained by walking down the beach towards Aberdeen from the Balmedie Country park car park, or by access through the firing range.
- Danestone Congregational Church is associated with the other Congregational churches of Aberdeen including the Peterhead, Balmedie, Potterton, Woodside, Kittybrewster and Cove churches.
- The Burgess-Lumsden family descend through a female line and the more recent Lumsden branches of Balmedie, Belhelvie, Sluie and Banchory belong to cadet branches of this family.