- The "'Balmer See "'is the southeastern embayment of the Achterwasser on the island of Usedom off Germany's Baltic coast.
- It is characterized by unspoilt forests, lagoon landscapes, and hills, as well as calm villages such as Loddin and Balmer See with its golf course.
- The reed-lined, south-eastern bay is called the Balmer See, the one in the southwest, which can only be accessed with difficulty on its western shore is the Krienker See.
- The uninhabited little island of "'Balmer Werder "'lies in the Baltic Sea, in the Balmer See, the southeastern part of the Achterwasser lagoon, between Usedom and the mainland off the village of Balm.
- It's difficult to find balmer see in a sentence. 用balmer see造句挺难的