basic rate of income造句
- The level of ACT was linked to the basic rate of income tax between 1973 and 1993.
- The basic rates of income tax are as follows ( according to the Israeli Tax Authority ).
- From April 1983 to March 1997 the small companies'rate was pegged to the basic rate of income tax.
- In terms of spending, the cost of a cut in the basic rate of income tax would be minor.
- The main headline-grabbing measure is likely to be a reduction in the basic rate of income tax to 24 percent from 25 percent.
- It's difficult to find basic rate of income in a sentence. 用basic rate of income造句挺难的
- These changes were accompanied with a cut of income tax on dividends to 20 %, while the basic rate of income tax remained at 25 %.
- Support for giving the parliament the power to vary the 23 percent basic rate of income tax by three percentage points either side was weaker, though it was still approved.
- When introduced in 1973, the ACT rate on the gross dividend ( the amount distributed plus the ACT withheld ) was 30 %, the basic rate of income tax at the time.
- Speaking Thursday at the Conservative Party's annual conference in Bournemouth, Clarke reaffirmed the government's aim to cut the basic rate of income tax to 20 pence to the pound from 24 pence.
- The basic rate of income tax in Britain is 22 percent on earnings up to 35, 115 pounds ( US $ 56, 184 ), and income above that is taxed at 40 percent.
- The main changes were that basic rate of income tax would fall from 22 % to 20 % from April 2008 and that the lower starter rate of 10 % would be removed.
- Until 1993 the income tax rate payable on dividends was the same as all other income, and the ACT rate was adjusted to align it to changes in the basic rate of income tax.
- This was to be implemented by cutting the basic rate of income tax from 20 % to 16 %, closing ?3.5 billion of tax loopholes for high-earners and imposing larger green taxes on polluters.
- Brown also announced he was cutting the basic rate of income tax, on earnings up to 27, 100 pounds ( dlrs 43, 900 ) per year, from 23 percent to 22 percent in April next year.
- The move follows yesterday's bigger-than-expected endorsement by Scots voters of the government's proposals for a separate parliament with powers to vary the 23 per cent basic rate of income tax by three percentage points up or down.