- Floor plan of a Christian church of basilical form, with the transept shaded.
- This date is at the beginning of the building of basilical churches in Asia Minor.
- It consists of basilical plant, with three naves, which have the same height.
- A basilical church was first built in the 5th century AD dedicated to St . Demetrius.
- The church has a basilical plan, and its mosaics have only the figures in mosaic and no background.
- It's difficult to find basilical in a sentence. 用basilical造句挺难的
- The church's basilical plan evokes several grand schemes of religious architecture without specifically copying one in particular.
- Early Byzantine churches were predominantly basilical or centrally planned ( e . g . cruciform tetraconch churches, octagons ).
- The cathedral has a basilical ground plan, with three naves and three semicircular apses with piers on round bases.
- The interior features large mushroom columns typical of industrial architecture and they give the long store rooms a basilical appearance.
- Galilei's fa鏰de removed all vestiges of traditional, ancient, basilical architecture and imparted a neo-classical facade.
- The most characteristic creation of the entire 14th century remained the basilical municipal church with a long nave and no transept.
- Saint Laurentius church was built around 1000 AD near the basilical ground plan, with an eastern and a western choir.
- The Chapel of the Holy Family, a fine basilical structure, was built in 1996 in memory of Sister Anna Sheils.
- "' Museo di Bonaria "'( Basilical Church Museum of Bonaria ), with an interesting ex-voto collection
- It is called St Mark's Basilica, not because it is of basilical shape, but because it has been awarded that title.