be a boy造句
- We never wanted it to be a boy-oriented show,
- It seemed like he was unable to be a boy.
- It will, the doctors predict, be a boy.
- It would be a boy _ they knew that much.
- Sarasa undergoes psychological strain over having to pretend to be a boy.
- It's difficult to find be a boy in a sentence. 用be a boy造句挺难的
- They found out that Countee has been pretending to be a boy.
- Later Jasmine tells Jem she wants to be a boy.
- There's nothing scary about a man trying to be a boy.
- It was my last chance to be a boy.
- We have to let him be a boy,
- Darrell Lambert used to be a Boy Scout.
- Webelos get a taste of what it is like to be a Boy Scout.
- Valerio would cry himself to sleep as a child wishing to be a boy.
- I was the second black who got through training to be a Boy Scout executive.
- Ultrasonography checkups in November showed Trevi's child is going to be a boy.