be a brother造句
- "He'll always be a brother to me.
- Zavida, thought to be a brother of Rasina and Reke.
- It could be a brother vs . brother thing.
- It could be a brother, ` bather, an animal ."
- Learning how to be a brother and a son, all those things.
- It's difficult to find be a brother in a sentence. 用be a brother造句挺难的
- And he is about to be a brother.
- I'm not here to be a brother or to love the players.
- It turned out to be a brother.
- The governor of Hebron was reported to be a brother-in-law of Aqil.
- "It's not going to be a brother-in-law deal,"
- Among the Iraqis was Adel Anonn, who Manila police said was believed to be a brother of Yousef.
- Romania wants to be a brother to us, and they even say they will help us in Europe.
- For those with a vocation to be a brother suitable training is pursued in his particular field of interest.
- Luczak also said it was clear Montgomery was not suited to be a brother, but did not give specifics.
- It could be a brother, a best friend, a father, a son, a lover, a friend.