- The contradictions are becoming increasingly acute ...
- Turn-ups are becoming fashionable again .
- The city is becoming more and more prosperous .
- His eyesight is becoming progressively worse .
- Those boys are becoming nuisances .
- It's difficult to find be becoming in a sentence. 用be becoming造句挺难的
- The "best" is becoming too good for us .
- Their confidences were becoming intimate .
- Signal conditioning is becoming more prevalent .
- Things are becoming dreadful in leanham .
- The market is becoming brisker day by day .
- The war news is becoming glorious .
- Good management is becoming critically important .
- Cases of smallpox are becoming rare .
- Transportation and communications are becoming easier day by day .
- The life is becoming better and better .