- I might as well be dead for all he cares .
- "the stake is dead ahead," gil said .
- I will be alive when you are dead .
- He wondered if the batteries were dead .
- In ten years that picture will be dead .
- It's difficult to find be dead in a sentence. 用be dead造句挺难的
- His grandfather has been dead a long time .
- My mad hopes were dead leaves .
- He is dead set on getting a new job .
- I'll stay with you until i am dead .
- You were dead right again, old top .
- Mozart is dead but his music lives on .
- For all i know he could be dead .
- A man is not completely born until he is dead .
- Both brother and sister are dead .
- There were dead japanese lying all about this ridge .