- One day it would be pink, the next purple.
- The petals may be pink, purplish, yellow, or whitish.
- The race was won by the Italian Noemi Cantele of Be Pink.
- You've got to be Pink Floyd or the Stones ."
- And yes, it can be pink and fizzy.
- It's difficult to find be pink in a sentence. 用be pink造句挺难的
- The legs are usually yellow but can be pink.
- Will it be pink sheath dresses this time?
- A lung should be pink, nestling in the chest like a delicate balloon.
- The inside of the meat should be pink.
- Until Hadley requested that the pancakes be pink.
- Just remember it might be pink or blue.
- More accurate maps would be pink and lavender.
- These may be pink, red or white.
- Who on earth had to decree that nail polish had to be pink or red?
- Flower colors can be pink or carmine.