- It may be a beacon to you in the darkness .
- I began to work feverishly on the radio beacons .
- A standing opaque beacon may be useful in addition .
- The currents round the beacon were more than he could manage .
- The beacon beckoned to the pilot, the beam pointed to the target .
- It's difficult to find beaconing in a sentence. 用beaconing造句挺难的
- They regarded this theory as a beacon lighting up their advance .
- For some time the german bombers had navigated largely by radio beacons .
- The yellow beacon continued to flit past the window and the rain still drummed .
- The beacon will have a limited beamwidth and if the body-to-beam angle exceeds this a serious loss of signal will result .
- He is already a legend, the very incarnation of compassion, a beacon of religious tolerance, champion of the poor and the depraved .
- Aerospace ; power supply for anti - collision beacon
- With a beacon we can place the exact coordinates
- Tencent uses web beacons in the following ways
- Standard specification for an avalanche beacon frequency
- Send word to theoden of rohan . light the beacons