- Beasley Smith's parents were teachers.
- Beasley Smith had written more than 100 songs by the time of his death in 1968.
- He formed his first band around 1922, and by 1925 the Beasley Smith Orchestra was entertaining regularly at the Andrew Jackson Hotel in downtown Nashville.
- "' Beg Your Pardon "'is a song written by Francis Craig and Beasley Smith and published in 1947 by the Robbins Music Corporation.
- ""'The Old Master Painter "'" is a song composed by Beasley Smith with lyrics by Haven Gillespie about a spiritual rendering of a sunset which evokes God.
- It's difficult to find beasley smith in a sentence. 用beasley smith造句挺难的
- Musicians Beasley Smith and Owen Bradley helped Cohen schedule his intensive, two-to-three-week Nashville visits by lining up stars, musicians, and arrangements ( many of them created on the spot ).
- Beasley Smith and Francis Craig co-wrote " Beg Your Pardon, " and it became the 1948 follow-up hit to " Near You " for Craig's band . " That Lucky Old Sun " ( 1949 ), co-written with Haven Gillespie was a million-seller for Frankie Laine and is now considered a pop-music standard.
- "' James " Haven " Lamont Gillespie "'( February 6, 1888 March 14, 1975 ) was an Beautiful Love ", " Drifting and Dreaming ", and " Louisiana Fairy Tale " ( which was used as the first theme song in the PBS Production of " This Old House " ), each song in collaboration with other people such as Beasley Smith, Ervin R . Schmidt, Richard A . Whiting, Wayne King, and Loyal Curtis.