- The sun continued to beat on them .
- She is so fresh in her rosy and yet delicate bloom, that the drops of rain, which have been beaten on her hair, look like the dew upon a flower fresh gathered .
- The wind was blowing again, the rain was beating on the housetops, and the larger spaces through which he had strayed contracted to the four walls of his room .
- Al i , don ' t let hi m beat on you on the i nside
- Why are you beating on an innocent cow
- It's difficult to find beat on in a sentence. 用beat on造句挺难的
- Don ' t let him beat on you on the inside
- Are waves that beat on heaven ' s shore
- The sun continued to beat on them
- You ' re getting beat on the side here
- Watcha doing beating on a kid
- And i hear amie beating on the top of this bear ' s head with a frying pan
- You ' re letting him beat on you . you can ' t do that , champ . come on , now
- She beat on the door with her fists
- This is bullshit . just another chance for the guards to beat on us
- Then the enemies attack him from both side ! but they were beaten on the ground