- The gregarious species, while the hirola ( " Beatragus hunteri " ) is fully gregarious.
- The genus Beatragus originated around 3.1 million years ago and was once widespread with fossils found in Ethiopia, Djibouti, Tanzania and South Africa.
- Despite this it was placed in the genus Damaliscus with the topi and given the scientific name Damaliscus hunteri . and placed it within its own genus as Beatragus hunteri.
- Depending on the classification, there are either seven, nine or ten species in four genera, although " Beatragus " is sometimes considered a subgenus of " Damaliscus ", and " Sigmoceros " for the Lichtenstein's hartebeest.
- It's difficult to find beatragus in a sentence. 用beatragus造句挺难的