- The conveyor belt was divided into compartments .
- The belt is a westward-opening crescent .
- An upright man will never hit under the belt ...
- Your mackintosh looks better belted .
- They would be fastened to his webbed belt .
- It's difficult to find belt in a sentence. 用belt造句挺难的
- He pulled his knife from his belt .
- My trousers only stay up if i wear a belt .
- He caught me a belt on the ear .
- I lost my temper and belted the boy on the ear .
- Croft slipped a grenade out of his belt .
- We'd better fasten our seat belts .
- She already has good academic qualifications under her belt .
- Roll deposition are important in uravar belt .
- Blood spurted as the conveyer belt moved on .
- The officer belted his sword on .