- On September 30, 2003, the Wisconsin Tavern League opposes raising the alcoholic beverage tax.
- Alcoholic beverage tax varies depending on the beverage.
- Now it appears that any extra beverage tax, if approved, would be a fraction of that.
- That, along with the government's proposed spending cuts and tax increases, including a beverage tax, could hurt Brahma's sales.
- The County Commissioners of each county voted whether to levy the 1 % food and beverage tax proposed by Marion County.
- It's difficult to find beverage tax in a sentence. 用beverage tax造句挺难的
- The idea of imposing an additional special beverage tax emerged from Mexico's Congress recently during a fierce debate over tax reform.
- The administration thinks it can collect $ 50 million more by more careful audits of how alcoholic beverage taxes are collected.
- Money to build the soccer park came from $ 14.5 million in county-wide hotel room and prepared food and beverage taxes.
- In 2014 Ness secured State authorization to re-establish a half percent tax on lodging and half percent on food and beverages tax.
- But Silver opposed the real-estate measure, and Bruno made it clear that he wanted money set aside to lower the beverage taxes.
- A series of anti-beverage tax radio ads has begun airing, sponsored by Mexico's National Association of Producers of Soft Drinks and Carbonated Water.
- He worked for the Wisconsin State Beverage Tax Division, the United States Office of Price Administration, and finally the Wisconsin Department of Internal Revenue.
- The center is being financed with excise-tax bonds, which are paid back through the city's hotel tax, a prepared food and beverage tax, and taxes on car rentals.
- But Dr . Armando Servin, a government health specialist in Chiapas, one of Mexico's poorest states, called the poverty argument against a beverage tax a " fallacy ."
- Due to negative health effects of overconsumption of sweetened beverages, a sweetened beverage tax ( soda tax ) has been recommended by the Institute of Medicine in 2009.