- i bide my time and the hour of vengeance is nigh .
- the red army bided their time to launch a counterattack .
- you can bide here .
- anderson accepted this status, and bided his time .
- thinking only of some utter destruction and disaster, he bided his time .
- It's difficult to find bidings in a sentence. 用bidings造句挺难的
- if we bide our time, i'm sure the reporters will call the politicians' bluff .
- anyway, we shall do better to bide where we are, and let the soldiers rally us .
- but he was too clever to bide here any longer-a small sleepy place like this !
- the american public was not yet ready for such strong literary fare, and dreiser bided his time without compromising his integrity .
- otherwise we would rather fall back and bide our time
- daddy cannot bide me, because i swear at him
- will hathecliff bide sich bonny ways, think ye
- he fair shaamed to bide still and see it
- i don t like biding here at talbotbays any longer
- i sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine